Our Churchill & Smith Natural Washable Wool Fitted Mattress Pads are designed for superior comfort, protection and ease of use. We exclusively use New Zealand Joma® Wool and quilt it to our durable, unbleached 100% cotton shell. Wool and cotton are nature’s original breathable fibers. These natural materials, combined with our quality, craftsmanship and design, offer unique advantages not found in standard mattress pads. Enjoy a comfortable, safe and restful night’s sleep.
Available Options in Our Winston Toppers Collection:
• Plush – New Zealand Joma® Wool provides 40-50% more bulk than standard wool. The unique fibers are shaped like springs so they resist matting and add a durable, soft support between you and your mattress.
• Temperature Balance – Breathable fibers in both wool and cotton keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter to help keep your ideal body temperature consistent through the night.
• Comfort – Reduces tossing and turning. Alleviates pressure points for a peaceful sleep.
• Humidity Reduction – Natural fibers in wool consistently pull moisture away from your body, helping you sleep dry, comfortable and relaxed.
• Fire Safe – Natural fire resistance that meets and exceeds flammability standards; contains no harmful chemicals or flame retardants, like polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)
• Protection – Wool fibers have Lanolin which naturally protects from dust mites.
• Easy Clean Options – Air out and sun, Spot clean, Machine wash or air dry.
Made in the USA.